HQ1210D Dual 130W+130W Laser Cutter Engraver
This indicative price includes Import Clearance, Customs Duties, VAT and Delivery to UK mainland.
Deliveries to N Ireland/Ireland, North of Scotland
or Europe will incur added costs.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
tel+44 (0)742 8871162 for up to date pricing.
This industrial cabinet style Laser is a excellent upgrade to any desktop Laser & sports a large motorised lift table. Laser Power is optional & ideal for Cutting & Engraving a vast range of mediums from Wood/MDF to Acrylics and Leather.
The Laser comes with 1 half day Setup & Training at Laser Cut Designs premises or at your premises within 150 mile radius of Swindon.
Rotary Attachment = £280
Water Chiller CW5000 = £450
Auto Focus =£140
- Laser Style: CO2 Sealed-Off laser glass tube, water-cooled
- Laser power: 80/100W/130W/150W
- Engraving size: (600*500) *2mm
- Capacity Regulator: 0-100% ajustable
- Control and drive: stepper motor
- Engraving speed: 0-1000mm/s
- Cutting speed: 0-600mm/s
- Power supply: AC220V/50HZ
- Positional Accuracy:<0.01mm Minimum cutting character: English letter: 1.0 * 1.0mm
- Total Power: <500W
- Working Dimension: 1200 * 1000mm
- Operating platform: Lifting height 500mm
- Operating temperature: 0-45 degree centigrate
- Operating Moisture: 5-95%
- Available Figure Format: BMP, PLT, DST, DXF, AI
- Supporting Software: CorelDraw, PhotoShop, AutoCAD,TAJIMA
- Driving System: 2 phases stepper motor
- Machine Dimension: 1680 * 1330 * 920mm
- Packing Dimension: 1790 * 1440 * 1120mm
- Gross Weight: 280kg
- Optional parts: up-down worktable, USB interface; red light pointer; autofocus.
- Smooth edge cutting, without ripple.
- Unibody frame design makes machine runs stable and quiet.
- Simple operation, random cutting/ engraving sequence and random level of processing, Part or whole output one-time.
- Laser power, speed and focal setting can be flexible.
- Realize free switch between single and double laser head.
- Leather and textile process industry. Cutting, engraving, through-carved, hole drilling on fabric, garment, leather,
- PU, through-carved and computerized embroidery.