HQ3020 Co2 40W Desktop Laser
This indicative price includes Import Clearance, Customs Duties, VAT and Delivery to UK mainland.
for up to date pricing.
The Laser comes with 1 half day Setup and Training Class at Laser Cut Designs premises or at your premises within
- Laser power: 40W (OPTIONAL)
- Laser Type: CO2 Glass-tube laser
- Power supply: AC220V +/- 10%/AC110V+/- 10%, 50Hz
- Tube Trigger Volt: 20KV
- Tube Operating Volt: 15KV
- Current: 0~22MA
- Engraving size: 300*200mm (11.81*7.87")
- Engraving speed: 0~350mm/s (0~13.8 in./s)
- Cutting speed: 0~35mm/s (0~1.38 in./s)
- Platform: lifting platform / fixed platform (up to 10 cm)
- Laser Tube Life: 1000~1300 Hours
- cutting character: Letter: 1x1mm (0.04*0.04")
- Operating Temperature: 5~35 degree Celsius
- Machine Weight: 25kgs
- Resolution Ratio: <1000dpi
- Control Configuration: DSP
- System Environment: WINDOWS2000/WINDOWS XP/Vista/Win7
- Software Supported: MoshiDRAW software (Both NewlyDraw and NewSea fuction)
- Type of Cooling: water-cooling and protection system
- Graphic Format Supported: BMP/JPG/JPEG/WMF/EMF/PLT
- Motor Type: Stepper Motor
- Water-break protection: Yes
- Gross Weight: 40 kgs
- Machine Dimension: 900*500*250mm (35*20*10")
- Packing: wooden box package
- Packing Dimension: 970*670*470mm (38.2*26.3*18.5")
- Nonmetal materials: such as rubber, plastic, crystal, Plexiglas, acrylics, bamboo and wood, marble, China, paper, garment, jade article, glass, shell etc.
- Cutting, engraving, through-carved, hole drilling on wood and bamboo, acrylic, craft and gift, crystal, marble and granite, ceramic, glass and other
- non-metal materials.
- It is widely used in electronic, craft and gift, advertising industries.